Hollow BeautyHollow BeautyHollow Beauty by dragonseeker26
"Hey Lauren, after you finish restocking the shelves, can you put the new clothes on the mannequins in the women's department before closing up," Ashley asked, or more commanded as she finished emptying the last group of registers in Carter's, the largest department store in the Main St. Mall, "I've got to get home in time for a date with Chad."
"Oh, okay," Lauren said hesitatingly as she put a stack of folded jeans onto their proper shelf.
"That is, unless you have something you have to be at...a date, going out with friends, anything..." Ashley was clearly once again passive aggressively taunting Lauren for her usual lack of social activity and relationships. She wasn't exactly the 'social butterfly' that most of the people who worked in her department. Mostly because she didn't have the same confidence as the others...while most of them were high school or even college cheerleaders and the like, she was a bit more booky. In fact, some of her co-worker
1. I do not accept photos of people posed as a mannequin but will accept some manipulated photos
2. I do not accept photos of wooden mannequins
3. Please avoid submitting bloody photos
4. I'm not asking for professional photos but if possible please keep photos free from being too blurry
5. DA watermarks are distracting and won't be accepted.But your own signature will be fine
6. There is no limit on how many photos you can submit to this group
7. Do not submit photos the to the featured folder.As this folder is for our administrators only
8. You do not have to be a member to contribute to this group
9. All are welcome