A Fine Art HelperRichard enters a toy store. The place is one of those not found in travel books, hidden behind alleyways and not talked about by many. There’s usually some hidden gem found in those places, an unexpected experience or discovery to be made. Little did he know that this one is quite special indeed.A Fine Art Helper by yama951
The store is filled to the brim of toys of different shapes and sizes and yet is quite clean, neat, and orderly.
At the counter is a short being with blue skin and red hair working on some dolls. Richard simply think that the guy dressed up as some company mascot, something he understands as he too used to wear a ridiculous outfit when he worked at a fast food place.
“Hello there.” The strange man says as he stops working for a moment, “How may I help you?”
“Uh, I’m just looking.” Richard says as he looks around the store.
“See anything you like?” The man says with a smile.
“That looks interesting.” Richard says as he look
1. I do not accept photos of people posed as a mannequin but will accept some manipulated photos
2. I do not accept photos of wooden mannequins
3. Please avoid submitting bloody photos
4. I'm not asking for professional photos but if possible please keep photos free from being too blurry
5. DA watermarks are distracting and won't be accepted.But your own signature will be fine
6. There is no limit on how many photos you can submit to this group
7. Do not submit photos the to the featured folder.As this folder is for our administrators only
8. You do not have to be a member to contribute to this group
9. All are welcome