MannequinMannequin by Shimaira
"What the hell is that thing?" Susan whispered as she stood frozen in the hallway.
"It looks like a doll," her husband Peter said a bit hesitantly.
The couple had awoken in the middle of the night to the sounds of something stirring downstairs. The husband had gone down to investigate, but called for his wife to join him not much later.
They stared at the large mannequin standing on the threshold of the hallway and the living room. "It's wearing Maggie's hat," the woman said softly as she pointed at the light-blue beanie resting on the blond hairs of the male mannequin. "Did we miss something? Where did she get that over-sized doll?"
The father shrugged, "I have no clue, but I don't like it. Look what I found out." He turned to the front door and pointed outside. "There's another one standing across the street."
Susan peered outside and she felt her breath stall as her heart tightened. "Are they playing some prank? I know Linda has several mannequins to help with her sewing..." L
1. I do not accept photos of people posed as a mannequin but will accept some manipulated photos
2.I do not accept photos of wooden mannequins
3. I do not accept photos that I feel are not find pleasant
4. Do not submit photos the to the featured folder
5. Make sure that you submit your photos to the proper folder
6. If you are not sure what folder to submit your photos to feel free to ask so that I may place it in the correct folder for you
7. I'm not asking for professional photos but, if possible please keep photos free from being too blurry
8. You do not have to be a member to contribute to this group
9. There is no limit on how many photos you can submit to this group
10. DA watermarks are distracting and won't be accepted.But signatures are fine
11. Most mannequin photos will be accepted
12. Please avoid submitting bloody photos
13. All are welcome